#MakingItForQLD Metal Stencil – Free Gift Terms and Conditions
- This promotion is being offered by Bylaser Australia Pty Ltd (“Bylaser”, “the Company”), located at 2/212 Zillmere Road, Boondall, QLD, 4034, ABN 86 106 307 386.
- For participants to receive a free “#MakingItForQLD metal stencil” from Bylaser, they are required to complete the entry form published by the Company via bylaser.com.au.
- The promotional metal stencils are available from 9.00am on Monday 1 June to Tuesday 30 June 2020 or until a total of 500 (315mm x 110mm x 3mm steel stencils) have been claimed, whichever is earlier.
- Participants can only receive one free stencil per organisation.
- Depending on the location of the participant, the stencils will be hand delivered or sent by post to the address nominated on the entry form, within one month of the date of the entry form is received.
- Bylaser assumes no responsibility for lost, misplaced, destroyed or stolen free gifts once they are claimed. The stencils are not redeemable for cash.
- Bylaser will not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever which is suffered (including but not limited to direct or consequential loss), or for personal injury suffered or sustained, as a result of taking the gift, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law.
- Participating in this promotion is deemed acceptance of the above Terms and Conditions.